traderSURE – Monetising Innovative Products for Public Good
traderSURE supports micro and SME businesses to develop trusted products for assisted and healthier living; bringing the best health and well-being services into our local communities. Our team are experienced traders who can advise, scale and fulfil new product launches on a global scale. With demonstrable expertise in scoping off the shelf products, finalising production plans and create a global supply chain for next day delivery through accredited fulfilment centres.
The traderSURE team is all about turning product inventions that aid assisted and healthier living for into commercial reality. From researching customer segments, finding reliable manufacturers, understanding regulatory requirements to selling products through affinity partnerships and fulfilment services. We aim to ensure that inventors of innovative products which have international appeal are rewarded with high adoption, attractive margins and great reviews.
traderSURE’s Trading House Services include:
- Market and industry research for companies wishing to enter new markets
- Advising on public and third sector tenders for assisted and healthier living
- Identifying research and development partners in leading universities
- Developing multigenerational development plans for assisted living
- Product messaging and unique selling points in the US, UK and Europe
- Publishing commercial propositions on the web and online marketplaces to increase adoption
- Negotiating manufacturing contracts and minimum order quantities in China
- Software Development support in India
- Facilitating best shipping and storage rates
- Access to corporate finance and international payment systems
- Competitor research on alternative products in foreign markets